A brand can quickly invite a retailer to sync on the new ‘Invite Your Retailers’ page.
New Software Features & Updates
How to send sync requests to your retailers to grow your sales network.
Your Shop Local now makes it easier for you to connect with the retailers that sell your products. We have added a new page to invite your retailers to sync with your brand. This page reduces the number of steps that your brand takes to view unsynced retailers and send sync requests.
The Invite Your Retailers page shows a table with retailers that report selling your brand but that you are not yet synced with it. You can request to sync with more retailers to grow your sales network.
Please follow these steps to access this new page:
- Log in to your Shop Local account.
- At the top of your Shop Local Store, hover over the "Network" link. From the drop-down menu, click "Invite a Retailer to Sync."
- On the Invite Retailers page, you will see a list of retailers that report selling your products but are not synced with your brand. Click the "Ask to Sync" link to send an invitation for the retailer to sync your brand and products.
Benefits of Syncing with More Retailers:
- When you sync products, the store will show more of your products online and therefore sell more.
- You can save retailers that are not Syncing time and money when you sync with them.
- You sell more when you sync products: Retailers report selling 18% more when they sync with a brand.
send sync request
View Post on Shop Local