Bridge Is Hiring Developers
Work With the Nation's Leading Brands and Indie Shops to Support Main Street
Shop Local is a fast-growing e-commerce and gift registry platform providing services to leading independent retailers and premium brands. Based in New York, NY, Shop Local is seeking candidates to support the existing software and build out new services that will change the retail industry.
Shop Local has an opening for an entry level web developer to update the existing code base and write new applications. We are seeking candidates who are proficient in:
- CSS / CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Responsive web design
- ColdFusion / CFML experience
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Revise, edit, proofread, and optimize web content.
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (ColdFusion (preferred), Java, PHP, NodeJS, Python).
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Familiarity with mobile app development and responsive design.
- ColdFusion knowledge / certification.
- Familiarity with e-commerce API development and integration.
- 100% remote.
- Flexible schedule.
Shop Local aims to be the leading platform for running a retail business, from the store's website to its POS system. We are doing this because we believe that existing software charges business owners too much money and requires too much time, and leaves the owners feeling isolated and alone. Our software brings business together leveraging their collective power to reduce costs and save time. We also help business owners feel happier.
Shop Local believes that helping local businesses is a key route to helping our communities. We believe that indie shops increase employment and help collect local taxes to support for our schools, roads, and public services.
About Shop Local
- Shop Local is one of the leading e-commerce platforms for brick-and-mortar stores to run their online operations. Nearly 1,000 stores across the United States, Canada, and Caribbean use Shop Local.
- Shop Local membership has grown by double digits for the last consecutive 7 years.
- 18 of the top-20 selling home goods brands use our advertising service, including Le Creuset, Baccarat, and Versace.
- AmericanExpress called Shop Local's network 'Facebook for the retail industry.'
- Shop Local is owned and managed by Bridge.
Send your resume to [email protected]
Learn About Bridge