- Log in to your Shop Local account.
- At the top of your account, roll over the green + Add button and from the drop down click on Brands. This will take you to the Brand Manager.
- On the Brand Manager page, you will see a search box. Enter the brand’s name and click Enter.
- If you do not see the brand listed in the results, then in the sub-navigation choices, click Request Brand.
- In the floating window, enter in the brand name and the brand's official website.
- Click Submit.
Doing the above will send Shop Local a ticket asking it to add this brand to the Master Brand Directory.
After Shop Local adds the brand, you'll get a message from Shop Local notifying you that this brand has been added and you can now search again for it from the Master Brand Listing.