You may wish to export your products from QuickBooks in order to upload the products to your Shop Local Store.
Below are the steps to do so:
- Log in to QuickBooks.
- Select the Settings icon from the tool bar at the top right of your screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Under Lists in the drop-down menu, select Products and Services.
- On the Products and Services page, there are three icons at the top-right of the products table:
- Print List
- Export to Excel
- Select the Export to Excel icon.
- A modal will appear where you can rename the file and select where your file will be saved on your local device.
- Click Save. The excel file will now be saved to your device (i.e computer).
Once your data is exported, Shop Local can help you import these products to your Shop Local Store.
Please contact us at email@example.com to receive further instructions on the import process.