1. Login to your Bridge site.
2. Hover over "Management" at the top of your Bridge site and click "Product Update / Import" in the left-hand column.
3. Complete the following steps on your Product Update page:
A. Change the Update Type to "Dimensions & Weight Update."
B. Make sure your Excel document has these exact column names in the top row:
SKU, Length, Width, Height, Diameter, Weight, Capacity
C. Once your document is ready, upload your Excel document by selecting "Browse."
D. Select "Step 1: Validate" and click the green "Validate" button. This will check your Excel document to assure it's properly formatted.
E. Close the floating window. Upload the same document by selecting "Browse."
F. Select "Step 2: Test" and click the green "Test" button. This will compare the data within your update document and the data on Bridge to share how many SKUs will be updated.
G. Close the floating window. Upload the same document one last time by selecting "Browse."
H. Select "Step 3: Run Update" and click the green "Update" button. This will process the Excel file you have uploaded and update the indicated SKUs.
4. The page will refresh and show that you have successfully updated your dimensions.
5. After the update is complete, you will receive an email from Bridge to confirm your update.
- Even if you don't wish to update all 6 variables, you still need to include all of the dimension columns in your update document. Please leave the cell blank for the variables of the product you do not want to update, or insert a "0" in that field. For example: if you are updating the diameter of a plate, but don't wish to update the weight, please leave the cell under the "Weight" column empty or insert "0".
- Weight is in pounds.
- Capacity is in ounces.
- Length, Width, Height and Diameter are in inches.
- Please only include numbers in these fields. Please do not include any miscellaneous characters or letters.