A store may offer its wedding registry customers special pricing on items. For example, the retail price of a plate may be $100. The store may offer the registrant's friends and family that plate for $90. Below are the steps needed to have that item at $90 in the Shop Local registry:
- Log in to your Shop Local account.
- In the navigation menu, hover over Gift Registry. From the drop-down menu, click Gift Lists.
- On the Registry Lists page, browse to or search for the registrant whose registry you wish to update the item's pricing.
- Select the registrant. This will log you into their registry and allow you to make changes.
- On their registry list, browse to the item that you wish to update pricing for.
- Under the listed price, click the Manage Special Pricing link.
- A modal will appear where you can enter the special price for that specific registry.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Tip: The list price will show to the public and registrant when it is higher than the lower special price. The higher list price will display with a strikethrough.