- Log in to your Shop Local account.
- At the very top of your account, roll over Products. From the drop-down menu, click Export.
- Use the radio buttons and checkboxes to select the data you wish to download:
- In step 1a, click the radio button next to "Synced Products."
- In step 1b, check the boxes for the data that you wish to download.
- In step 2, select the status of products that you wish to download.
- In step 3a, select the file type that you wish to download.
- In step 3b, select the file formatting that you wish to download.
- Click the checkbox next to "Agree to terms."
- Click Generate your file. Your browser will begin a download of that brand's items into Excel file.
Please note: your Synced Product data is not your property. You are licensing the use of Synced Product data from Shop Local.
To download your non-Synced Products, please follow these steps: