A Product Syncing Brand may offer an item only as a set, while your store sells the item as an individual unit. You want to break up this set into individual units but you can't divvy up the Product Syncing Brand's product. In this case, you will want to duplicate this Product Syncing Brand Product by adding a new item to your store under your own 'brand'.
- Log in to your Bridge
- At the top of your site, hover over the green "+ Add" button and from the drop down menu click on "Product."
- On the Add Products page, for the 'brand', select your exclusives brand. eg: "[Your Store Name] Exclusives".
- Then fill in the blanks below for the item. You will enter the product name, SKU, select a department, secondary department, and retail price.
- Click on the Add Products button in the lower right.
- The page will refresh and show you a green bar that says Success. There will be a link to view your new items. Click this link.
- On the page showing you your new items, click on the "Photo coming soon" image to visit the item's Details page.
- On the item's Details page, you can add a picture for this item.