2. First step is confirming if the retailer is active in Bridge and if so if it's showing that it sells your brand.
To do this, at the top of your site roll over "Management" and from the drop down under "Friends & Members" click on "Bridge Retailers."
On this page, you'll see your brand and which retailers are connected to it.
You will most likely want to sync with all retailers that say they sell your brand.
At the bottom of the "Synced" column, there is a percentage showing the percentage of retailers that you're syncing products with. You will likely want this percentage to be as close to 100% as possible.
If you see the retailer that you want to sync with here, click the sync link.
Note: there is also column titled "Show on Find a Retailer.” If you are syncing products with the retailer and there is not a green dot, click on "Add" in the “Show on Find a Retailer” column. You will want to show stores that you're syncing with on your find a retailer page.
3. On the Bridge Retailers page, if you don't see the retailer's name, at the bottom of the page there is a green button that says "Add more businesses." Click this button.
4. You will be taken to the directory with all of Bridge's businesses in it.
5. In this directory, find the business that you want to add.
6. Once you find the business, under the Product Syncing header, click on the "Ask to Sync" link.
7. A floating window will appear that says
"Send product sync request ."
Click on the blue button "Send sync request."
This will send a sync request.
If the business accepts this sync request, all your products will appear in its Bridge catalog for sale.
8. You can watch your request's progress in your Ticket Tracking system.