You may sometimes have duplicate registries. The best way to remove the duplicate is to follow the steps below.
- Please log in to your Shop Local account.
- At the very top of your account, click on "Management."
- On the Management page, under the Gift Registry Service header, click on "Registry Lists." This will take you to the Registry Lists page.
- On the Registry Lists page, where it says "View Registries:, " please click on the year that has the duplicate registries. For example, click on the radio button "2020." This will show you the registries for 2020. Find the registry name that has the duplicate entry.
- Scroll down and you will see a "Registry View:" area. Please change this view to "Edit." This will produce a trash can icon with the link "Delete" in each registry's entry.
- Identify which registry you wish to delete. You can deduce this using a few clues. We show you which registry has a picture, the number of items in the registry, the date it was created, and the number of purchases.
- If you wish to be safe, archive rather than delete the registry that you think is the duplicate.
If you are looking to reduce the number of your registries to fit your Shop Local subscription plan, please view this page: