You may sometimes have duplicate registries. The best way to remove the duplicate is to follow the steps below.
- Please log in to your Bridge.
- At the very top of your account, click on "Management".
- On the Management page, under the Registry header, click on "Management." This will take you to the Registry Management page.
- On the Registry Management page, where it says "View Registries: " please click on the year which has the duplicate registries. For example, click on the radio button "2020." This will show you registries for 2020. Find the registry name that has the duplicate entry.
- Scroll down and you will see an area "Registry View:" Please change this view to "Edit." This will produce trash can icon with the link "Delete" in upper right of each registry's entry.
- Identity which registry you wish to delete. You can deduce this using a few clues. We show you which registry has a picture, the number of items in the registry, the date created, and the number of purchases.
- If you wish, to be safe archive rather than delete the registry that you think is the duplicate.
If you are looking to reduce the number of your registries to fit your Bridge subscription plan, please view this page: