1. Please login to your Bridge account.
2. At the top of your site, please click on "Management."
3. On the Management page, please click on "Your Business Profile."
4. On the Your Business Profile page, please look for a section titled "Retail Purchasing Online."
In this area, scroll down and look for "Shipping charges."
In this area, you can can set your shipping charge equation. This is a combination of a flat fee and a percent of the order before tax and shipping.
For example, let's imagine you want to set the pricing for a $100 item.
Let's imagine you enter these settings:
$8 flat fee
8% of the item
If you sell a $100 item, the shipping charge will be $16 ($8 + $8).
You can increase or decrease the flat fee and percentage to best suit your needs.
You can offer free shipping by changing "Offer Free Shipping" to "Yes." When you select Yes, you will be given the choice of setting a threshold for the customer to receive the free shipping.
On the Registry Services tab, you can choose to offer free delivery for gift registry purchases if the customer lives in the designated zip codes that you enter.
5. After making your changes to your shipping setting, please click the green "Save" button at the bottom of the page.