When you share a piece of news, it appears on both your Home page and News pages. As more news is created, it gets moved down the page. You may wish to keep your post at the top of these pages so that it gets more notice. This is referred to as 'pinning' it to the top of the Newsfeed. To do that, please:
1. Please log in to your Bridge.
2. Once you login, you'll automatically be taken to your Dashboard. Scroll down and find the area "Your News & Events." Click on this link to visit your news page.
3. Please find the news you wish to pin to the top of your news areas. Bellow the post, please click on "Edit."
4. Once you are in edit mode for the post, please look for the ''Advanced Settings" link.
Click this. This will show you advanced features.
5. There is a box that says "Promote: Pin this post to top of your news areas." Check this box. Your news when posted will stay at the top of your Home page and News pages. It will stay there for up to 90 days unless you change it. You can feature up to six posts.
6. Click on the green Share button to post your news. You can visit your Home page to see that your post is featured. It will display a pin near the top of the post.