Export/download your Product Syncing items / get a data feed of your items
A. Download (Receive Excel file via Email)
- Log in to your Bridge account.
- Click "Management" from the black horizontal toolbar at the top of the page.
- Click “Management Home Page.”
- Click “Product Export” from the "My Brands & Products" section.
- In section 1a of the “Product Export & Download page”, select the type of products to download.
- In section 1b, choose up to 5 Product Syncing brands to export products. You can select and download up to 5 Brands at a time.
- In section 2, choose the product status.
- In section 3a, choose the file format to receive your data (XML, Excel, or CSV file).
- In section 3b, if using Excel, choose the format for the Excel file.
- In section 4, review/confirm/edit the email address to receive the export file, and click the "Agree to terms" box to agree to the terms of service.
- Click "Generate your file".
- Check your email. You'll receive an email with a download link to your export file.
B. FTP (File Transfer Protocol) transfer
Bridge can set up an automated process to FTP deposit/transfer the export file to your server. For example, we can FTP the file nightly, weekly, etc. (Please note this FTP service is an additional $199/month.) Please email or call us to provide your FTP credentials.
The FTP transfer will contain 3 files:
- All active items
- Archived items
- Items designated as 'new'
If you choose to receive an Excel file, the worksheet will contain the following columns:
Department* (View Department Hierarchy)
Thumb (image url)*
Medium (image url)*
Large (image url)*
New_Item (1 = Yes, 0 = No)**
* Product_Edited_Date: if any of the variables with a single asterisk change, the time stamp Product_Edited_Date will be updated. This alerts your software that a recent change has been made and you'll likely wish to refresh this data.
** SKU_Edited_Date: if any of the variables with a double asterisk change, the time stamp SKU_Edited_Date will be updated. This alerts your software that a recent change has been made and you'll likely wish to refresh this data.
The above columns have certain criteria. For example, some columns require numeric only. data.
The following link contains additional information about columns and data requirements on the product file. Please review the information, the page is designed as an import checklist and contains valuable information:
Q. My download is missing a brand. How do I add a brand's item to the download?
A. In section 1a, of the Product Export If you are downloading items from a Product Syncing brand you are not connected to you will need to send a sync request and be given approval from the brand before you can download their products. Visit the “Your Brand Manager” page in the My Brands and Products section to review and/or add a brand. Click the "Ask to Sync" link next to the Product Syncing Brand you wish to add.
Q. Can you share this data with other retailers or organizations?
A. No, this data is only for use by your business. This data is non-transferable and you are using it under license.
Q. Does your business own this downloaded data?
A. No, this data is licensed to you. You have permission to use it as long as your account with Bridge is active and in good standing.
Please email: email@example.com
Each brand is assigned a three-letter prefix. For example, Juliska's prefix is JSK. A SKU number is always preceded by the brand prefix. SKU number 1234 would appear as JSK-1234. Using this system, you can easily tell which of your items came from Bridge since they have our nomenclature.