A. Add tags / keywords to one item:
1. Login to your Bridge account.
2. Browse to the item to which you wish to add tags.
3. Below the item's price, you'll see the areas showing the SKU, dimensions, and departments. Below this is there an area that says "Shop by tags:". You'll see the existing tags.
4. Add your additional tags separated by a comma. For example, the field may say "bird, topiary, dinner plate, gold".
5. Below the tags field, click on "Update" to save your changes.
6. You will now see your tags as links above the tags field. Click the tag to see what search results it produces.
B. Add keywords to many items.
Email Bridge an Excel file with all of your Bridge products with the keywords you'd like added. Please separate keyword terms with commas. For example, the Excel cell may read: "bird, topiary, dinner plate, gold"
1. Login to Bridge.
2. Download your products from Bridge first.
Retailers: here is how to download non-Smart Products:
Brands: here is how to download your Smart Products:
3. Open and edit the Excel file. There will already be a column titled "keywords."
4. Put your keywords in this column.