Background: you just created a registry for a bride and a customer came in and purchased a gift for that registry. Now it’s time to make a digital copy of that purchase on your Bridge store so that the bride knows a gift has been purchased.
If you are unsure what a digital copy of an in-store purchase is or how to make one in the first place, please click on the link below for more information.
You login to your account and enter the registry you wish to update and you can’t seem to be able to make your digital copy.
This is a common issue that retailers encounter.
The most likely reason that the option of creating a digital copy isn’t present is because you (the retailer) are in the wrong page view.
Luckily this is an easy fix.
Here are the steps to changing your page view while editing a registry.
1. Login to your Bridge store.
2. Roll over "Gift Registry" in the horizontal navigation bar and from the drop down click on "Registry Management."
3. On the Registry Management home page, click on the bride's name that you want to record a copy of in-store purchase for.
4. You will now be on the bride's registry home page. It shows her picture (if one was added) and lists her items.
5. At the very top of the page roll over the word “Page view."
6. At the bottom of the dropdown make sure that the “Registry sorting” option is unchecked.
7. Once the box is unchecked the page will reload and you will be able to create your digital copy,