This page shows you how to add a link to your Shop Local Store in a Shopify 'menu.'
- Log in to your Shopify account.
- Find Sales Channels menu option on the left-hand side. Under Online Store, click on Navigation.
- In the Navigation section, you'll see a Menus area. In the Menus area, you'll see a list of all the menu choices on your site.
Please note: The confusing part here is that the menu and their items are all listed together alphabetically. If you are adding the Shop Local link to a Menu that has many link in it, you'll want to find the menu name that represents that group of menu links. For example, that menu may be called "Main menu." If so, click "Main menu."
- You will then see all of the links that are part of the Main menu choices. These may include:
- For the Bedroom
- For the Bathroom, etc.
- Click the Add Menu Item button above these links.
- A field will then appear below the list of existing menu items. You can enter in the name of the link, choose what the text/link does, and then enter a URL.
If we are adding a link to your Shop Local gift registry, you'll enter this:
- A. For name filed, enter "Gift Registry".
- B. For link type, from the drop down choose "Web address." It's the last choice in the drop down.
- C. In the url field, paste in your registry website address. It will resemble this: https://yourstorename.myshoplocal.com/registry.cfm
- D. Click on the blue button "Save menu" to save your changes.
- You can then visit your Shopify site view your changes.
How to add a link on your parent site leading to your Shop Local Store: https://bridge.myshoplocal.com/admin/support-center.cfm/171.