1. Login to your Bridge account.
2. At the top of your site, click on "Management."
3. On the Management home page, look for the area "Your Community." In this area, please click on "Bridge Retailers."
4. On the Bridge Retailers page, look for the retailer's name. To the right of the retailer's name there is a edit 'pencil' icon.
Click this edit pencil icon.
5. A floating white window will appear allowing you to edit your relationship with this retailer.
In the floating window, you will see your brand listed, then the wording "Product Synced," then the word "Unsync".
It may resemble this:
[your brand] | Product Synced | Visit | Unsync
Click "Unsync" if you wish to unsync your line. This will A. remove your synced products from his/her site, and B. remove him/her from your find a store listing page.
If you are a distributor of many brands, you will see your brands listed vertically and the word "Unsync" appear to the right for each of them.
In the floating white window, you will also notice there is information about your 'friend' relationship. Friending and syncing are independent of each other. You can, for example, choose to stay friends with a retailer yet unsync products.
The benefit of staying friends is you and the business will be able to see each others news and easily contact each other.
There is also an area "Removal / Disconnect". Click the link in this area to simultaneously unsync all brands and unfriend the retailer.
If the retailer is no longer in business, please let Bridge know so that we can remove the retailer from its system.