Your store's private, internal checklist for the registry
Bridge has added a new feature to your store's wedding registry service. We have added checklists to each registry.
These checklists will help your store:
- Save time.
- Sell more gifts.
- Make customers happier.
Bridge has given each of your wedding registries two checklists:
- Your store receives an internal, private checklist for each registry. The registrant can’t access this.
- The registrant receives their own checklist. You can also access this checklist.
These registry checklists are a great solution for your store because they are easy to understand and low-cost. Without any additional dollars from your store, you can increase how much the registrant knows and how much they use your services.
The bride's checklist has thirteen suggested steps and takes the bride from starting the registry to what to do after the wedding.
To access this new feature, please:
- Visit your gift registry service on your Bridge. (Please be logged in.)
- Select a registrant's list.
- In the sub-navigation, please click on "Checklists."
- By default, you will be on the checklist "Your Store's Checklist For This Registry." You can also navigate to the checklist "Registrant's Checklist."
Please note: only wedding registries receive this checklist feature.
View Post at ShopLocal.org
bridal registry checklist
gift registry checklist