Bridge gives each registry a unique QR code. This helps stores and the registrant more quickly access the registry.
Example of a QR code as seen on Bridge.
We've added a new feature to your Bridge: each of your registries now has a unique QR code. You, your registrants, and gift-givers can use these codes to quickly access registries and shop.
In the example shown, we see a wedding registry for Melly Jones & Jason Johnson at the Luxury Gift Shop. This registry has a unique QR code. The store can print this QR code and place it in a display in the store. When a customer (or staff member) in the store wants to access the registry, they can use this QR code instead of manually searching for it. A registrant can include this QR code in materials for their wedding.
To access a registry's QR code, please do this:
- Please browse to a registry in your Bridge Store.
- Please look for the "Share" options area. In this area, there is a blue link that says "Registry's unique QR code." Please click this link.
- A floating window will appear with the QR code. You can download the QR code as a PDF or as an image.
This QR code service is a free service provided to all members by Bridge. There is no charge to our members.
Why do you want to use QR codes?
View Post at Bridge
- Without QR codes, customers and staff have to Google a registry. Then, once they find it, they have to navigate to the correct page.
- With QR codes, you speed users to the correct registry.