Bridge sends customers to indie stores via Bridge's Shop Local Directory. Google and customers use these pages to find stores.
Your Bridge has a new feature: you can now choose what type of retail business you have. For example, you may choose "Kitchen store" and "Home goods store." When you pick these sectors, we'll send you customers looking for your business type. How? We help you rank higher in Google. Bridge accomplishes this by outputting this information about your business around the web. In particular, Bridge outputs these sectors on your account, on other members' accounts, and on other websites. Customers and Google follow these links, and this thereby drive business to your business.
How do you use this feature?
- Please log in to your Bridge.
- At the very top, please click on "Management."
- On the Management home page, on the left under "My Business Profile," please click on "General Settings."
- On the My Account General settings page, please look for the section "Images, Descriptions, and Profile." At the bottom of that section, you'll see the sector choices. Please choose your sectors.
- Please click on the green save button at the bottom of the page.
Let's check out the feature in action. Please view stores by their type here:
View our full Shop Local Directory here:
View Post at Bridge
shop local store directory