Your Bridge has a new feature: you can now easily assign an order to a registry. This update solves the issue of a customer that buys a registry gift but not from the registry list. For example, a customer may buy something the registrant didn't request, or the customer may browse off the registry list and then buy an item. With this update, you can edit the order and assign the gift to any registry list.
In the example, we see an order that Robert Smith placed. Let's imagine that this order was intended for a registrant.
- On the Order Details page, please find the setting "Registry Order." Please click on the edit pencil icon to change this status.
- In the floating white window, there is an "Order Attributed to Registry" setting. Please update this to "Yes."
- There is a list of registries from which to choose. Please choose the registrant from the drop-down list.
- Please click "Save."
- Please close the floating white window. The Order Details page will be updated. The "Registry Order" status will now show the registrant's name.
When you browse to the registrant's list, the gift will appear. How it appears depends on if the registrant requested the item.
View Post at Bridge
- If the item purchased is not on the registrant's current registry list, the item(s) will appear below the other gifts in an area named "Additional Gifts."
- If the item purchased was on the registrant's list, the items purchased will be subtracted from the registrant's desired amount.