Background: When you receive an order via your Bridge Shop, your Bridge Shop will email you alerts to update the order's status. The purpose of these alerts is to ensure that you are aware of an order and that the order is processed Customers expect to have their order status updated the appropriate status so they can know its status.
Your Bridge software will send you reminders to update an order's status. If you do not update it, the software will continue to email you reminders.
Steps to update an order's status:
- Please log in to your Bridge.
- Visit your Orders page. To access the Orders page, at the top of your account please click on Orders.
- Once you are on the Orders home page, please find the order which you wish to update. Please note: you will wish to visit the Order Details page and not the customer's profile.
- Once you find the order's Order Details page, you will see two status options: order status and payment status. The payment status may impact the order status choices. For example, if an order has not been paid for, you may not wish to update it to shipped. Normally, a business will require that payment has been received before proceeding to certain order status choices.
- You will likely update the payment status and then update the order status. The order status choices include:
- Pending: Do not process yet
- Action Needed: Product(s) or gift card need to be processed
- Pending: Awaiting supplier response
- Pending: Awaiting customer response
- Pending: Backordered
- Pending: Scheduled for Shipping / Delivery / Pickup
- Pending: Applied as virtual registry credit & awaiting redemption
- Pending: Partially shipped
- Complete: Shipped / Delivered product(s)
- Complete: Shipped / Delivered gift card
- Complete: Customer picked up product(s) at store
- Complete: Customer picked up gift card at store
- Complete: Canceled
- Complete: Returned
- Please choose the option that best suites the status of the order. The page will page. (You do not need to click a save button.)