1. Log in to Zola.
2. At the top of the page, hover over "Website" in the main navigation and, from the drop-down, click on "Registry" within the "Build Your Pages" section.
3. The page will refresh. You should now be on a page where you can adjust multiple settings for your registry on the left-hand column and see a preview of your registry page on the right-hand column.
4. On the lower left-hand side of the page, a button/link says "Add A Registry Link." Click that button.
5. In the floating window that appears, there will be three fields that you can enter data into:
"Registry Store Name"
"Note for Guests" (optional)
A. In the "Registry Store Name" field, enter "[store's name]".
e.g. "Elegante Gift Shop"
B. In the "Registry URL" field, paste the URL for your registry. To get this URL/link, please follow the steps below:
- Open a new browser window.
- Visit your registry on our Bridge site.
- Click on the link "Share this Wedding Registry with Friends & Family."
- In the floating window that appears, copy your link (URL).
6. Once you have entered the required information, click "Save" in the bottom left-hand corner of the floating window.
7. The floating window will close, and a green box that says "Registry Added" will appear at the top of the page. You will be able to see the link to your registry appear in the preview on the right-hand side of the page.
Please note: If you would like to edit the link that you've added, you will see a pencil icon next to our store's name that you entered. Please click the pencil icon to adjust the link for your registry.