You may wish to use the Bridge Wholesale Service to easily place wholesale orders through your Bridge site.
Please follow the steps below to request wholesale access and ask a brand to be an authorized dealer:
- Log in to your Bridge account.
- At the top of your account, click Wholesale to open your Wholesale Manager page.
The Wholesale Manager page will list all Product Syncing brands that offer wholesale ordering that your store is synced with.
If a brand that you sell is not yet synced with your store, please follow the steps in this support doc to add a Product Syncing brand to your account: https://www.shoplocal.org/help-center.cfm/2/Add-a-Brand-to-Your-Bridge-Store-or-Account.
- On the Wholesale Manager page, find the brand for which you wish to request wholesale access.
The Wholesale Ordering column will show one of the following options for a Product Syncing brand:
- Place Wholesale Order: You are approved to make wholesale purchases.
- Request Wholesale Purchasing Access: You can request approval from a brand to view wholesale pricing and make wholesale purchases.
- Request Sent: You have already submitted a request for wholesale purchasing to a brand.
- To request wholesale access, click the green Request Wholesale Purchasing Access button.
- A modal will appear saying "I want to request approval from [brand] to view wholesale pricing and make wholesale purchases." Click Send Request.
This will alert the brand that you’d like wholesale access. Once the brand approves your request, you'll receive an email alerting you that it has approved your business.
Once approved, you will visit the brand's Bridge account to make wholesale purchases.