- Please log in to your Bridge.
- At the top of your site, click on "Management."
- On the Management page, under "Your Community," please click on "Bridge Sales Reps."
- On the Bridge Sales Reps page, please look at your existing reps. If you do not see the sales rep that is needed listed, please scroll to the bottom of the page. There is a green button that says "Add more sales reps." Please click this button.
- You will be in the National Sales Rep Directory. This is a listing of all the sales reps in our system. The reps that you are friends with will be listed first. The page will also tell if you are syncing products with the rep.
- To add a new rep, you can either:
Scroll thru the pages of our active reps.
Use the search box. In this search box, please enter the sales rep's business name. Please search by the rep's last name. Once you find the rep, then click on the link asking to friend it. You can also ask to sync products with it.
Note: if you don't find the rep that you want to add, there is a link to ask that a new businesses be added. Use this link to ask Bridge to add a rep that is not our system.
- Once you find the sales rep with which you'd like to sync, under the "Product Syncing" column header, click on the "Ask to Sync" link.
- A floating window will appear that says "Send product sync request ." Click on the blue button "Send sync request." This will send a sync request. If the business accepts this sync request, all your products will appear in its Bridge catalog.
- You can watch your product syncing request's progress in your Ticket Tracking system.