- Log in to your Shop Local site.
- In the horizontal navigation, hover over Gift Registry and from the drop down click on Gift Lists.
- On the Registry Lists page, you will see a list of the current year's registrants. Find the registrant that you wish to send the welcome email to.
- Once you find the registrant, their email will be on the right side. Under their email, click the Generate Email link.
A drop-down will appear with the following email options:
- Welcome e-mail
- Incentive e-mail
- TheKnot Steps e-mail
- Picture e-mail
- Clicking these links will auto-populate an email in your native email program (e.g. Outlook or Apple's Mail program). Click Welcome email.
- Your native email program will open with the pre-written welcome email template and the registrant's email address. You may edit this email as needed and send it to the registrant.
Here is a key to the other auto-populated emails that you can generate:
- General email. When you click the registrant's email, the software will generate a general email. It includes a salutation, a link to the registry, and your store contact information.
- Incentive email: When you click this link, the software will auto-populate an email that encourages the registrant to complete the 5 step incentive program. This program encourages the registrant to promote your store and her registry via 5 steps.
- TheKnot.com Steps email: When you click this link, your software will auto-populate an email listing the steps to add a link to your store on theknot.com.
- Picture email: When you click this link, your software will auto-populate an email that asks the registrant to email you a picture so that you can add it to the registrant's registry page.