1. Log in to your Shop Local account.
2. Determine whether the brand is on your website. To do so, in the horizontal navigation hover over “Brands”, and from the drop down see if the brand name is there.
- If it is, then the brand is on your site. Please continue to step A below.
- If the brand is not there, please skip down to step B below.
A. You have already added the brand that you wish to invite to your Shop Local account.
- In the horizontal navigation hover over “Brands”, and from the drop-down, click the brand’s name.
- On the brand’s page, look to the right of the page. Hover over the link that says “Invite to Sync Products”. Click "Invite [brand]". A floating window will appear.
- In the floating window, please enter the email address of your contact at the brand.
Shop Local automatically inserts a sample message for you. You can customize this.
Shop Local automatically inserts the name of the person whose name is on the Shop Local account. You can change this if needed.
- Once you are happy with the invitation message, click on the blue button “Send Invite”.
- You will see a success message. You can then close the window. You have invited the brand.
B. You have not already added the brand that you wish to invite to your Shop Local account.
- If you have not added the brand to your website, in the upper left of your site please hover over the green “+ Add” button. From the drop-down choices, click on “Brand.”
- You’ll be taken to the Brand Manager. There is a search box at the top of this page. In the search box, enter the brand’s name that you wish to invite. Click submit to search for your brand.
- You will see search results. If you see the brand that you wish to invite, click the "Add to Your Website" button.
- Once you have added the brand, click the "View in Your Account" button to be taken to the brand's page.
- Once on the brand's page, follow the instructions in step A to invite the brand.
Tip: If you search for a brand and it is not in our master Brand Manager, there is text that says:
"Is this page missing a brand?" Next to this text, there is the link "Request that a missing brand be added to this page »"
Please click that link to have Shop Local staff add the brand to the master Brand Manager. After it has been added, Shop Local will notify you via email. Then please continue from step #B above.