You may wish to update your Authorize.net settings to not require an address line 1 match.
You will want to not require an address line 1 match if you wish to have customers use the "Send Payment" feature on your website. Reason: in order to make sending payments easier, we don't require an address line 1, so we can't have authorize.net require it.
Here is how to update this setting in Authorize.net:
- Log in to your authorize.net account.
- Click Account in the top right corner.
- On the Account page, under Security Setting, click Enhanced Address Verification Service.
- On the Address Verification Services page, find the "Address and ZIP Code Responses" section.
Make sure that the "A" is marked as "Decline."
- Click on Save at bottom to save your changes.
Your Bridge store can now accept 'Send payment' submissions.