When sending images to Shop Local, please follow these steps:
- Shop Local accepts these files types:
- Confirm that are all images are named [sku].[file extension]
For example, if you have a sku named 1234, the image name should be 1234.jpg.
Do not name files with product names such as cup.jpg.
- Confirm that there is one image for each item. Do not include multiple images for one item.
- All images should be at least 1000 px height or width.
- Do not put images in subfolders. Please put all images in one folder with no subfolders.
- Please send Shop Local your highest resolution images. Preferably the images are 1000 px wide or greater. Shop Local will use a program to resize these images to the necessary sizes used in Shop Local.
- When you are ready to share images, please:
- Zip your folder with the images.
- Load the file to Shop Local Library. For instructions on how to load a file to Library, please see this page: https://www.shoplocal.org/help-center.cfm/50/share-a-file-or-document-using-your-library
- Please email Shop Local to let us know that the file is in your Library.